Panama City, Panama
This is the Catedral de Panamá, also known as Cathedral Metropolitana, located in the historic Casco Viejo district of Panama City. It was built in the 1700’s but has undergone a major renovation along with much of the area’s old buildings. The towers on either side are covered with mother of pearl harvested from the nearby Pearl Islands. It sure makes the building stand out a bit from other cathedrals.