Travel as much as you can in life. These memories are the best and you will always remember at that moments with a smile on your face. But, if you want everything to goes smoothly, you have little to inquire about their culture before starting a journey, whether you visit any of neighbor or a distant country. If you have not been to many places in the world, you can unravel with surprise that there are many things that other countries differ from ours. There are customs and rules that you could break without feeling guilty, so we have prepared this guide.
1. Ukraine – Do not giving an even number of flowers to anyone.
2. New Zealand – Do not whistle, it is considered as an insult.
3. Egypt – Do not sit on back seat of a taxi.
4. Venice – Do not feed the pigeons.
5. Japan – Do not leave a tip.
6. United Kingdom – Do not ask how much people earn.
7. Ireland – Do not try to imitate the Irish accent.
8. Turkey – Do not show the sign for okay, because it is offensive.
9. Never smiling at strangers in Russia
10. Germany – Do not desire happy birthday before the birth day.
11. Chile – Do not eat with your hands.
12. Singapore – Do not eat in public transport.
13. United States of America – Do not forget to leave a tip.
14. China – Do not present an umbrella or a clock to anyone.
15. India – Do not touch the opposite sex in public.