(4:12 p.m. EST) — Adding to an already-stellar lineup of musicians and comedians, Carnival has included three more big names on its 2016 roster: comedians Jim Gaffigan and Chris Tucker and country music star Sam Hunt.
All performances take place onboard in the ships’ theaters, each seating no more than 1,300 passengers. Ticket prices range from $30 to $75 for general admission, and VIP tickets are available from $100 to $250. The VIP experience includes seating in the first five rows of the venue, as well as photo opportunities and commemorative passes.
Specific dates, ships and ports for the new trio are as follows:
- September 6, Carnival Valor, Nassau
- September 7, Carnival Fantasy, Nassau
- October 19, Carnival Fantasy, Cozumel
- October 20, Carnival Splendor, Cozumel
- October 25, Carnival Freedom, Grand Cayman
- October 26, Carnival Dream, Montego Bay
Earlier this year, Carnival announced the addition of other performers, including Kathy Griffin, Gladys Knight, KC & the Sunshine Band, Journey and Trace Adkins.