In different countries people have different rituals. Tourists often tend to be surprised by some habits or traditions that exist in different countries. Therefore in this interesting text we will encompass several states and nations that have specific traditions associated with them.
1. In South Africa you have to eat what you are served otherwise it could be seen as a sign of disrespect and could offend the locals. Local tribes will offer special dishes often consist of insects or organs from animals.
2. China is not valid the rule “eat everything from the bowl.” If you do that, the host will think that you want more food and might be offended.
3. For Americans is typically seek tip wherever you go, from the waiter to the hotel staff. It is expected at restaurant bills to add another 15 to 25 percent tip.
4. In Poland will have to pay when you go to the bathroom, so you always prepare your coins. It is a kind of a strange ritual in this country.
5. For those who travel to Istanbul, we advised to carry ear plugs because every morning very early you wake up from the sound that spreads around Istanbul of a number of mosques.
6.If you need to use a train as a vehicle in India, you must be prepared for a “fight” in order to join the train because everyone is pushing each other to enter quickly. But, the rest of the ride will be enjoyable because the people are very cultural and will apologize if they accidentally touch you during the traveling.
7. The French want to kiss twice at your cheeks every time when they greeting you. It is a proof that they are friendly and respect you.
8. In contrast to many countries, in Bulgaria shaking with head left and right means “yes” and up and down means “no.”
Our advice is before you start to pack your bags, well “investigate” the country you want to visit in order your holiday to be more pleasant.